It's important to work with an experienced REALTOR® when selling your most valuable asset. Selling your home takes preparation, organization and professional marketing. By using me as your real estate agent I will guide you through every milestone, from analyzing your needs to closing the sale.
Showing Your Home: First impressions are lasting impressions….the exterior of your home often determines if buyers determine to view the interior. In general try to look at your house "through the buyer's eyes" as though you've never seen it or been there before.
A Few Tips For Getting Your Home Ready To Sell:
-Declutter every room including cupboards, drawers, closet & garage. Sellers often cannot see past a messy room or space. A clean environment will help buyers visualize the home as their own.
-Repair as much as you can prior to listing/showing your home. Any items that are in visible disrepair will alarm buyers. The little things such as leaky faucets, holes in window screens, stuck or broken windows, lights that don’t work, doors that squeak or don’t close properly, missing or broken cupboard handles, cracks in the walls and ceilings, and dozens of other items can easily become the big things to buyers & deture them from the home.
-Depersonalize your home, buyers need to envision the home being their own
-Beautify the yard & any grounds
When Selling Your Home With The Willis Tullis Team You Can Expect The Following:
• Professional quality photos
• “Getting Ready to Sell” consultation
• Staging guidance
• Online exposure on dozens of web sites
• Suggestions to improve the value of your property
• Custom print ads
• MLS® listing
• Color brochures
• For sale sign with descriptive hangers
• Social media promotion including blog posts, Facebook posts and sponsored posts
• Follow up on all showings for buyer and realtor feedback & communicate to you on a regular basis on the progress of marketing your home
• Brokerage representation
• Review market activity with you
• Be present for all showings